Thanks to Elizabeth over at Trenches of Mommyhood for awarding me the Sugar Doll Blogger Award. The rules are to list ten things that you may not know about me and then pass the award on to ten other bloggers. Drum roll please . . . . . . .
1. I love old black and white movies.
2. We plan our vacations around sports (usually baseball) and historical sights.
3. I want to live in the Smokey Mountain region some day.
4. I want to go to Europe and visit Normandy and other World War II battlefields.
5. I like to sit on my back porch with a good book and a small glass of wine (obviously during warm weather).
6. I have lived in Iowa longer than I ever lived in my home state of New York.
7. I want to learn carpentry.
8. My favorite meal of the day is lunch.
9. I left college at the end of my junior year to get married.
10. I used to be a Republican.
Blogging can be time consuming and sometimes it can be hard to open our lives up for all to see, so to speak. I love to read what other women are doing with their busy lives and appreciate all the time and energy that these ladies put into their blogs. I hereby give the Sugar Doll Award to the following blogs:
A Joyful Chaos
3 Sides of Crazy
Frugal Homemaker Plus
Good & Cheap Eats
Mom's Cooking Club
My Blessed Life
My Financial Kingdom
The Beginning Farmer's Wife
As a recipient of the Sugar Doll Award please post 10 things that people may not know about you and then list 10 blogs that you follow and pass the Sugar Doll Award on to them.