April 06, 2010

What's for Dinner Tonight?

Tonight we are having homemade waffles.  I may add a little cornmeal to the batter.  We will also have sausage and fruit salad.  Any leftover waffles go in the freezer for a quick breakfast later on this week.

I spent some time today cleaning my DS's room.  I couldn't stand it anymore and it was time to take matters into my own hands and dig in.  Actually it wasn't too bad.  After I picked up papers on the floor and the dirty clothes, it was easy. 

Today was a continuation of laundry day, I washed all the bedding and towels.  After I stripped my DS's bed that is when I decided to tackle his room.   About an hour later with one garbage bag of trash in hand and some Febreze sprayed around the room, it looked and smelled great. 

Right now our county is under a tornado watch until 10:00 tonight.  It is warm and windy.  So we could be eating our supper in the basement if the tornado sirens should go off.  Spring in Iowa also means tornado season.

No comments: