December 01, 2011

Feeling so much better

I am feeling so much better today.  I haven't been that sick for a very, very long time.  When I was a child I would get sinus infections, sore throats and tonsilitis all the time.  When I was 15 years old I had my tonsils and adenoids removed and after that I would get an occasional cold.

This was different.  I was flat on my back sick for several days.  Thank goodness for antibiotics. 

I do have some big news.  I will tell you all about it in my next post which I promise will be later today as I don't want to make you wait long.  I will give you a hint.  Frugality has made it possible for my family to help others out in a big way.

3 comments:

Juhli said...

Glad you are feeling so much better!

Lee Ann said...

ok, I am really anxious to hear your other news!!

Rose said...

Martha,
I'm happy you're feeling better. Stay healthy.