October 03, 2011

I'm back from Kansas City

My day today is filled with laundry, picking up around the house and updating my calendar and organizing my volunteer work.  I had a wonderful time in Kansas City.  Here are glimpses' of my post that will be published tonight:

1.  Went to Goodwill and found a couple of additions to my fall wardrobe.  No more department store shopping for me.  I loved the treasure hunt.

2.  I hit a brick wall with my weaning off Paxil and I am back on it.

3.  I'm still tired from my trip but strangely I am energized to get stuff done at home and at church. 

Missed you all and hope all is well with your families.  I will "talk" to you tonight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a wonderful trip. Take your time and let us know how everything went after you rest a bit.

Judy

~Carla~ said...

Welcome home! :) Glad you found a few good clothing items at Godwill! I always love thrift shopping too! :)

Unknown said...

Goodwill is definitely a favorite of mine. I love going to one wherever I can - different merchandise always!

Anonymous said...

You need to try Bibles for Missions Store in Pella. Great clothes, great prices.