August 15, 2011

Won't be Posting until August 17th

My son is running for the local school board and tomorrow evening he has a "meet and greet" event.  I am quite busy helping him get ready for this event.  I baked 10 dozen cupcakes today and will frost them tomorrow (with homemade frostings of course).  I baked red velvet, carrot, lemon, strawberry, and German chocolate cupcakes. 

So - I'll get back to my regular postings on the 17th.  Sometimes I can only concentrate on one thing at a time and this is taking up quite a bit of time this week.  Election day is September 13th so this  "Meet and Greet" is important for him and I am devoting as much time to helping him as possible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you son. Family first! We will miss you but hopefully this will help your son!

Judy

Lisa Campbell said...

I tried your Cherry Coffeecake recipe and it is a keeper. My son told me he didn't like cherry or almond while I mixing it up but that evening when I came home it said that he changed his mind. Said it tasted like poptarts only a lot better! Thank you