November 10, 2009

Blogging

I was a legal assistant for many years and I used several different computer programs at work.  However I am a beginner at computer language and such so starting this Blog was a challenge to me.  Learning the computer lingo and setting things up was foreign to me but I have plodded on in hopes that people would look past my mistakes on how my blog looked to what I was posting. 

I have struggled to find time to blog as I have been putting dust bunnies ahead of writing what was going on in my day and my life. Or perhaps my real problem was that I wanted to be able to post the good things and not face what was not working in my new life at home.  That defeats the whole purpose of having a blog if I choose to sanitize it. 

So here is to a new day and to more postings.

No comments: