February 28, 2013

I'm a Grandma

Sorry for not posting in a while but last week I had an extremely adverse reaction to my anti-depressant - now I'm weaned off it and on a newer better less side effect medication.  Everything came together and I was feeling so good and then we got the call yesterday that our grandson had been born,.

I'm over the moon in love with this little guy and life is so wonderful now.  I will post this weekend and begin posting regularly but I wanted you to know that I'm back on track, the new medications have me feeling great and I love being a grandma.  

Oh and I have been sewing up a storm.  

7 comments:

Kimba the Mighty said...

Yay! Congrats, G'ma!

(Good to hear you're doing better with the meds, too.)

Juhli said...

Congratulations on your grandbaby and feeling good again!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! What wonderful news!

Bernice said...

Glad you are back!
Congratulations on the arrival of your Grandson.

Gretchen said...

I love being a grandma too. Enjoy. And it's great that the new meds are working.

Theresa said...

Congratulations!! How wonderful.

Janet Shaw said...

Congrats! I have been reading a few of your old posts and our honesty is refreshing. Thank You