December 10, 2012

Technical Difficulties, Literally

Our internet service, actually our router, has died so I have been unable to post for awhile.  Hopefully it will be fixed by tomorrow.  I am busy making homemade Christmas ornaments for Christmas, deep cleaning my house and I have been reading a book that is helping me focus on planning my life so that I stay focused on doing the things I want to do.  I am also making a plan to make sure depression doesn't sideline me this winter season and lastly I am inventorying all our food so that we can go to a minimal grocery budget a.s.a.p.

I have been posting in Microsoft Word and will upload as soon as our internet is up and running.

Thanks to a wi-fi signal I was able to post this.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Glad you are back. Hopefully your router works soon. When our router went out it wreaked havoc with everyone, especially when my kids' school books are online!

Anonymous said...

Hope your internet is restored soon. I would love to hear your plan to keep depression at bay.

Debs said...

I've missed you. Glad you're ok